A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

"The Light"

*NEW* "The Light"

There's many things i regret in my life
I've been thru many a strife
I walk around, tryin' to avoid all the fight's
Cuz I'm just lookin' for the light

I want the light of God back in my life
I need more now, Cuz im about to take my wife
She needs me to be calm & strong
When everything else just seems to go wrong

My life has been going up & down (down & up)
It seems as if Everything is stuck and just sucks (What?)
Everything just does not seems to be goin my way
But hey, that's a-ok cuz Im goin' to go out and play

When the times comes around my face will not be a frown
Ill stop actin like a clow and shake the ground
Like a quake in Cali, Out in the Valley
I'll be on top of the world and be Rallyin'


-Quicksilver-
4/13/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home