A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"Quiet"

"Quiet"
By: Quicksilver
(c) 2006
UgL Records

When the sun goes down, and the guns come out
Them playa's that was talkin' they wont run there mouth
When the semi's start poppin'
And the bodies start droppin'
It's so quiet you can hear it
But ya' for sure wont see it

Does everyone notice wahts goin' down
Do they see all these busta's actin like clowns
It's so sad to see them actin
Like Carrey on Lier, Lier
Mess with me n' I run up on ya ass like Fire
Fuck with me man, You dont know me man
Im a crazy bastard
No one snap any faster
I've got a split personality, Like Jeckyl & Hyde
Fuck with me and I'll take away your pride
I've lived a crazy life
SO what makes ya think i wont take Your Life?
Say what you want, Do what you do
Just be careful cuz you never know were i be and what i'll do!


song of the day--> "Quiet" by Lil' Kim from the album "The Naked Truth


***dont fuck with me bitch, the next time i see you, Im gonna fuck you up!!!!!!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home