A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, August 06, 2007

I Fuckin' HATE Starbucks!!!!!!

okay i work at starbucks as one of my many jobs that i have. We recently got a new manager, and she is the biggest BITCH on the face of the earth. there are too many reasons why to list here i would be typing all day explaining all the shit that has happened. one of the main things is that i got wrote up for calling off work because i went to the hospital as soon as i found out that my grandpa had a major stroke! now if that is not fucked up then i dont know what is. i mean they preach that they treat there employees so well, well that is a load of shit at least it is at the store that i work at with this manager. another thing is that i have only been getting 15-19 hours a week which is like almost 10 hours less than what i have been getting under our old manager so i had to go out and get another job. when i tell her my schedule she gets all pissed off. well first of all if you can handle the duties of a manager without getting all stressed out and being a bitch then maybe you where not as qualifyied as people thought you where including your damn self. i dont see me being there much longer, i am going to take it for awhile but i am getting full time and my secound job now so we will see how things go.


Song of the day---> "I Tried" by Bone Thugs ~n~ Harmony (going to see them at the beginning of september!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home