A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Friday, November 26, 2004

My First Post

This is my first post on my new blog. So yippie for me. I want to start off by saying that i am going to have a song of the day, which will be a song that I highley suggest you add to your iPods,iTunes playlist, Winamp's playlist or what have you. And i will also have a quote of the day which will be a quote that i particurley think that is interesting. And last, I will have a website for the day which is i site that i find interesting,useful and suggest you go to and/or add to your bookmarks. Also for all those that are reading this i have new message boards located at http://uglair.board.dk.com So please join them and post often. Thanks. oh yeA check often because i might throw in a specail thing for the day/week/month/year weather it be book,food,cd, movie so be on the look out for those.
Well yesterday was thanksgiving and I think i gained about 80 pounds....no joke. I dont think I have ate so much before in my life. First off I picked up my girlfriend and we went to my Grandparents house, then my aunts, then her grandparents, then finaly ended up at her house. Overall it was a good day, with a lot of really good food.
Today not much has happened being that it is only noon-time. I might put a post on tonight but then again I might not....who knows depends on my mood. Anways...Until next time...Peace and One!

-Q-

Song of the Day: "Crossroads" by Bone Thugs ~n~ Harmony

Quote of the Day: "A Hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheetah" by Ronald Reagan

Website for the Day: http://uglair.board.dk3.com ---> My message boards, has a varitey of topics. Please help them grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home