A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Why,Everyone,Thinks"

why do things always gotta be like dis'
why does everyone panties gotta be in a twist
why does someone always gotta be pissed
why did you make me come out with both fists

everyone always seems to have some advice
Everyone seems to know whats wrong n whats right
they dont knwo and they dont understand
they keep tryin to tell me "its all in Gods hands"

think about what you would do in my shoes
think, would you defend you & your crew
now, think about what your life would be
Think if you grew up in my home n where just like me


-Quicksilver-



song of the day--> "Get Stoned" by Hinder from there self titled C.D.
website of the day--> http://www.flixster.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home