A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

"Going Out With A Gift"

Going out with a Gift
By: Quicksilver
© 2006
UgL Records


Everywhere I go, everyone says there he is
Everyone wants to be all up in my biz
There all up in my Grill, like what’s going on here
This is what happens when you mess with a man of no fear
Everything seems so weird
Like Osama with no beard
I may go out, but Ill go out swingin’
Cuz ya see this is just the begginnin’
I show no mercy on anyone
Cuz ya see I am the one
And I’m droppin’ rhymes like weight
Like it is my signed, sealed fate
I have the gift of rhyme
And finely it is my time
I have this gift God gave me
Cuz quite frankly he saved me (it’s crazy)
Ya’ll better believe me that when the time comes
Ya’ll know where Q came from!
Cuz when I going out, I’ll go out with a gift the pen
And no matter what it will be a win!

Song of the Day--> "Show Me What You Got" by Jay-Z from HOV's new album -Kingdom Come-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home