A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Thinkin' About You Again"

There she goes, racing thruy my mind again
Im thinkin i wanna be more than just a friend
It has been over four years scence we last saw each other
And now itll be eight more years before it happens again
I was shocked and confused when you knew my name
But happy and glad one in the same

Your as beautiful now as you where then
(There I go thinkin about you again)
I got a girl now and she is great
But i wounder sometimes if everything is just fake
It seems as if i might as well drown in a lake
The devils diseving me like a slithering snake

I ray every night that we meet ounce more
And all my misery goes right out the door
(There I go thinkin about you again)
Im sure one day our paths will cross
And pray no hope will be lost
And ill try and think of a cause


-Qucksilver-


Song of the day--> "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home