A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, November 16, 2006

"To The Fullest"

"To The Fullest"
By: Quicksilver
(c) 2006
UgL Records


Everything seems so crazy, life is passing by so quickly
It seems like I'm in the fast lane, in a car full of hippies
But Im not, Im living my life to the fullest
ANd tryin my best no matter what they say
Man i wish they would just go away
Im a man, I can stand on my own two feet
No matter what Ill make ya feel the heat

So just say what you want about me
Just make sure you bow before me on both knees
Cuz ya know I be reighning over you
Look there I went and you didnt even have a clue
I dont have to brag to get reconition
Unlike you who goes around yellin', screamin', and fittin'
Stop juding me, cuz you dont know me
So ounce agian, just let go and leave me be!
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!



song of the day--> "My Name Is...." by Hightyde (f) Ambie from Tydes new album "God Loves Company" check it out at Tydes website www.hightyde.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home