A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Long Time, No Post!

Hello everyone, i know I have not posted everyday like i said i was going to try and do, but i have been REALLY busy so let's get down to it.
I started a new job on Monday, i am working in a call center...It is only until christmas working for a catalog compony but hey it is extra money so that is all that matters. FedEx has been hectic as well, got into a little scuffle on eaither tuesday or wedsday with a dude that was saying that i was always the first one to leave, well when there are only 2 drivers left and 3 people there which the other 2 allready started to load them, i dont think it takes 2 people to load one driver just a waste of time and compony money, and i do not like just standing around so I leave...so i say to him *Explict Word* YOU!!!! I also found out that my "best-friend" is trying to take my girlfriend away from me and saying stuff behind my back which i do not like....but hey i am not one for conflict so If he wants to talk something over with me then he knows how to get a hold of me. We had a power surge at work on Wendsday and the systems where down for about 15 minutes which we recovered good just a little boring for a while. Okay well I gotta go and do some dishes and what not, I will try my hardest to write another entrey everyday now, So check back often more than likeley there will be a update for sure ounce a week if not more. So yeA until next time...

Peace & One!

-Q-

Song for the Day: "Runaway" by Live from the Birds of Prey C.D. ---> Really good song was listening to it on the way home today. Awesome guitar solo in it too.

Quote of the Day: "Commit the oldest sins, in the newest kind of way" -William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home