A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"The Story"

I'm gonna tell you a story
You might think It's a little corny
And Perhaps a little boring
And with my skills, someday Ill quiet my job and go touring

Way back in high school, I was an outcast
Was allways at the back of the class
People around me whispered "He's trash"
No one ever gave me the time of day
They spread rumors and said I was gay

Now that the popularity contest is over and done
They all wanna Be my pal, I just wanna ask how
And why, what's the differnece
Why four years ago did they keep there distence
All this shit just doesn't make scence

Now that I'm making something of myself
I changed my name to Quicksilver
and now I'm makin' tracks
Let me ask you now who's Whack
Im moving forward and not lookin' back

You might think Im actin' a little crazy
And perhaps seeming a little shady
My lyrics are crazy
ANd they will make your vision a little hazy
Listen you might like me (just maybe)

But I'll never forget the way you treated me
Come around now, And I'll smash you
You where never my friend, or part of my crew
So get back and watch from the outside
And maybe if your lucky I'll catch ya on the flipside


*Quicksilver*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home