A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Sermon"

We are Goin' to talk about somethin' Big
And this is somethin' you better listen to
Sit Back and Listen to My Sermon

You know you look like Hermen....
Munster, you know that you can't trust Her
You better watch Ya' mouth before I bust Ya'
Im gonna start a wild trend

Now here is what we're gonna do
Listen to my words cuz you know there so true
Just Sit, Don't Bitch, while Im runnin' on your crew
Your shit is whack, you yell and scream take that
But sad to say that your new shit is whack

You may take this as a stab in the back
But you stabbed me first
SO now it may seem as if we are cursed
And we are gonna see who can Mack
Ya know im runnin' at ya and not looking back

Looks like Q can Rap too
I Used to sing the blues
Im multi talented, which is more than you can say
Cuz everyone now tells me your Gay

Try to respong with your band
Cuz i will Bitch slap you with both Hands
So Sill sit back and wait for your reply
And come back with an answer that's Sly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home