A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"Envey Me (Q Remix)"

"Envey Me (Q Remix)"

Hate it or Love It
The Underdogs on Top
And I aien't goin' no where
Until my heart Stops

Go Ahead and Envey Me
I'm Raps MVP
And I Aien't goin' no where
So you can get to know me

I said it ounce and I'll say it again
You aien't the man
Sad to say dog, you be all pretend
You just a wanksta with not one fan

But I siad I forgive and forget
Just be careful or you'll get hit
Ill come outta no where and blast ya Dog
And throw your body parts to the hogs

I know you like my style
So just sit back and relax awhile
Me and you gonna get real aquainted
Oh, Shit, call the code, I think he just fainted

Awe, ya back now
I just wanna ask ya how
Can you sit there with your foot in your mouth
I see, yea okay, pack ya bags and go head south

I'll be here when you decide to come back
But be careful im going for the QB sack
Move over dog, cuz you know your played out
My advice to you wodl be to gracefully back out

-Q-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home