A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Dear Tyde......

Dear Tyde

I sit here in my Lay-Z-Boy chair
Woundering where is the care
You used to be so true
But now it seems your singing the blues

Hightyde, or should i say Ryan
Im dying and man I'm cryin'
I used to look up to you
But now it seems as your values are threw

Do you think you have to write like that
Do you think you are getting people back
What about your fans man
YOur the reason i Took this pen in my hand

But now your off writing mad tracks
It might seem strange but I feel as I was stabbed in the Back
I know you probally think my Raps are whack
But scence you won't respond I thought i would write you back

Tyde my prayers are going out to you
Prayin' that you will become true
True to yourself, and your fans
So for now, I'll leave it to you and Gods hands.

-Quicksilver-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home