A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

...Sayin' what he is owned, and throw a tantrum like he is 3 Years Old!

Sorry for the delinqentness on not writting but things have been getting a little more hectic....my paycheck sucked......good thing ness's was good, next one should be good.

Bills are going to suck this paycheck we have rent due so that is going to take out quite a bit.....

I am hooked on Warcraft II Battle.net Edition been playing it like crazy.....if anyone out here has it then my screen name is UgL_Quicksilver try and find me sometime on it.

Well i got other things to do, so I am going to end this quick. So until next time........

Peace & One
-Q-

Song(s) of the Day--> "Trapped in the Closet (Chapters 1-5)" by R. Kelly from 'TP.3 Reloaded" good song tells a great story if you do not want to buy the whole cd then d/l it from iTunes you can get iTunes at www.apple.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home