A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Feel Good......Feel Good

Hey everyone, sorry have not been posting.....we have the internet up and ready now....however it is dial....friggin' Time Warner said they could put Roadrunner on my iMac but low and behold they can't now...funny how those things work. Oh Well....anyway i should be posting every day i know i have said that before but dammit i mean it now!!
We now have a really nice house, we are all moved in and Ness has a job now at Home Depot. She is making quite a bit working there just a cashier. Good thing because now my crappy car is not working. I have no idiea what is wrong with it. Something wrong with the fuel system or the car computer or i don't know. I do know however that it is really pissing me off. Oh well Ness will get a car sooner or later so things will be good. I am back on night shift at the hospital so that is good. We will be getting more money coming in that way.
As for the NASCAR race this past weekend....
Winner: Jimmie Johnson (#45 Lowe's Chevy)
What made me laugh is how Kurt Bush(#97 Who Give's a F*ck) was a little cry baby when they where trying to talk to him. I dont like him anyway, Kyle (#5 Kellogg's) is the better on out of the 2. However Tony (#20 Home Depot Chevy) moved down in the rankings, that is okay he can bounce back from it, He is only about 27 points down.
Anyways i have to get ready for work so that is all for now. I will post again tommorow so check back for em'

Peace & One
-Q-

Song for the Day---> "Photograph" by Nickelback, really good song the CD is not yet released but you can D/L it from the iTunes music store for .99 cents it is well worth it.

Quote of the Day---> "You are very squishy. So I shall name you squishy. And you shall be my little squishy."--Dory from finding nemo

Website of the Day---> www.wwe.com <---World Wrestling Entertainment now on the USA network!

1 Comments:

Blogger Quicksilver said...

I Would Greatley appreciate it if people did not SPAM my blog....go advertise somewhere with your crap please and thank you

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home