A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Knuck If You Buck Boy!

Hey, Hey, Hey eveyone, It's me here again.
Okay tonight is my first night that I am going to be working for the hospital. I am working 7 P.M. to 7 A.M. doing Multi-Skilled Tech work. It should be fun, I think i got plenty of sleep good thing is that I do not have to go into FedEx tommorow.
I went and go my Hepatitius B vaccine for the hospital today, It was not as bad as i thought the nurse was really good at it, my arm hurt for a little afterwords but that was because i tensed up. I also got retested for T.B. because i did not get my other one read in time, so i am not going to make that mistake again.
Vanessa is cleaning out her car that got wrecked, the whole back end is damaged and I think that the frame might be bent in that case it will be totaled. And i am going to give her my car and/or buy another really cheap nice car.
As far as Fedex goes i am having problems there I dont think that i want to continue to work there. I dont know, it is just really hard to get up that early and it is putting alot of stress on ness. But we will see how it goes.
Okay well i better get going, have to leave for work in 15 minutes so until next itme......

Peace & One,
-Q-

Website of the Day---> www.moviebud.com <----Good source for movie info and some really good fourms.

Song of the Day---> 'Switch' by Will Smith <---Good song with a catchy beat, I like his music and his movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home