A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2005

NOT Insomnia with Dave Atell

Okay I Can not sleep....well i could at first but my girlfriend can not, so she woke me up and now i can not go back to sleep. Sorry for not posting....but hey here i am.
Today was crazy and i mean that in the best way possiable, First I was pulling outta the driveway/abandoned alley beside our house and some Biga** Lincoln came flying down our 25mph road at about 45 and hit me (I was in my girlfriends car) so hard that it moved the car sideways and it hit my car! Her car is messed up mine just has a little dent and the tail-light glass busted out. So now we gotta figure out how in the world i am going to get that fixed.
Brandon came over today and that is the first time we have talked in like 4 months, we have been fighting but I have been doing alot of thinking and talking to people and i decided that it is better to let things go and make amends before something bad happens to someone and you end on a bad note. We just went and played 500 Rummy and sat around and had some High and i mean HIGH dude come up to our pourch and start talking to us about roses and it was funnier than hell! lol, we truley do live in the Ghetto....that is why she can not sleep,she is afraid something will happen....
Anyways I am going to end this and try and go back to bed......So until next time.....

Peace and One!
-Q-

ALBUM of theDa.....errr.....night: "Insomniac" by Green Day

Website of the Night: www.yahoo.com/games <-----playing alot of Euchure on here

Quote of the Night: "Fo' Free!" by the high black dude that came up to our pourch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home