A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Rough Times Round This Place!

Hey everyone, sorry i have not written in a while. I have been really busy with work. On with todays entry.
Okay well the main news is that i went to Midas to see why the back end of my car was making noise, come to find out that I need new Brakes,Rotors,and Calipers on Both rear tires. He said that the brakes in the back are not working at all. And in the front i need 2 new rotors, and new brakes, and those are barley working. My Rotors are all Rusted and have huge grooves in them. Anyway so with the damage...He said it would cost me about $750.00 to fix everything!!!!!! So i am pretty much screwed! I dont know what i am going to do. My car guy is coming over sometime today and look at it.
In other news it has been hectic and Harry & Davied ~n~ Jackson & Perkins this week. I was on the phone yesterday for a half hour with some old people because they did not understand how i was setting there order up...I mean dont get me wrong old people are knowledgeable and all and i respect them but...sheesh.....It must just be the ones from florida.
Anyways, well that is all for today, until next time....

Peace & One!
-Q-



Song of the Day: "Still D.R.E." by Dr. Dre (f) Snoop Dogg <-----Good song with a awesome beat!

Quote of the Day: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" by Gandhi

Website of the Day: www.apple.com <-----The best computer out there, go to there store for some great hoilday gifts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home