A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

What chu' So Mad At Now?

Hey everyone 2 days in a row.....not bad. But just to let you know that my next post might now come until Next wendsday because I am doing this while working my secound job and that is when i come back next. But keep checking back none the less.....
Anyways, today we where supposed to go look at house's, but my head was splitting this morning when i woke up so that canceled that idiea. i am put of freakin' day shift now for my M.S.T. job......sucks, i want to stay on the same sleep schuedule, that is not right that the mess with your body like that....awe well only for 2 days. I will go and talk to Tisha in the morning about it sometime. Anyways just wanted to keep you all updated and such....like i said i am at work so i better get going.

Peace & One,
-Q-

Song of the Day---> "Why?" By Jadakiss

Website of the Day--> http://www.freemacmini.com/?r=159208 <---register for a free mac mini!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home