A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hate it or Love it the Underdog's on Top

Where you At? !
Hey whats up, how is everyone doing. Well 2 in a row ounce again......keeping the good times going.
Well last night i was on night shift, it went okay i was on the desk the whole night. I put in 5 practice orders and gave Kris all of them in a envelope along with a Log of what i did and hopefully ounce and for all i can prove to them that i can do my job and i can do it well. Ness is at work right now, does not get off until late, so....yep Finaly got to deposit the paycheck....now we can pay some bills, which is the story of my life....awe well......I have been downloading music off of iTunes music store as of late, and finaly changed my address from the old house.
I need to get into nursing school, I had one of the nurses take me home today and they both had really kicka** cars! A little motivation there. Well i better get going, my sub just got here. So until next time.....

Peace & One
-Q-

Song of the Day --> "Dreams" by The Game from the CD 'The Documentrey'
Really good insprational song....good thing he got away from G-Unit

Website of the Day ---> www.aniforums.com
Some niffty message boards that i am a member of....giving them props.

Quote of the Day --> As Seen on a Bumper Sticker 'BAD COP-NO DONUT'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home