A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Krayzie Jackson Blazzin' At Cha'

Work sucks......they called me in for 2 1/2 hours today after i got done working 12 hours, i came home and got 2 1/2 hours of sleep and then went back to work for no reason...I mean all i did was get one round of vitals....awe well....

I work 16 hours straight tommorow.......paycheck should be good.

I now have a myspace website, they are pretty neat....if you do not have one i suggest you get one. Just go to http://www.myspace.com/31053349 and check mine out. pretty basic but awe that happens.

That's all for now.......

Peace & One
-Q-

Song of the Day --> "Lock Down Love" by Krayzie Bone off the 'Gemini Good v.s. Evil' CD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home