A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ha, Ha, Ha , Ha

I got put on call tonight...I Love It! I needed the night off I have worked my Ass off this past weekend.....
Vanessa spent the weekend with her parents considering that i would just be sleeping and working during the weekend, so i had to go 3 days without her, I missed her and was really happy when she came home.
Me and Brandon are still not seeing eye to eye, and quite frankley that is fine with me...All i got to say to him is "Do your Damn thing Boy! And if it is F*ck Me....Well then you know it's F*ck you! I know I did some things and made some wrong moves....but not on purpose, the moves you did...Well you ment them...It is not a F*ckin' Game, A Mans gotta do what a Man's gotta do. I Keep it fair, No one likes to be played with......I did the only thing i could do...I Turned my back on em. I Just wanna say 'Aeight...Go Ahead' Ungreatful motherf*cker "

Now that's outta the way.....Everything is going well......I am going to go back in the bedroom and watch 'Late Night With Connan O' Brian' with Ness....So....Until Next time

Peace & One
-Q-

Song of the Day --> "here we go again" by DMX off the album '..And then there was X'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home