A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

"I'm Sorry"

"I'm Sorry"
By: u2o Quicksilver

I'm sorry for many things in my life
Many things I have done wrong
Things yesterday, today, and even tommorow
Some might not be my fault, but still I am sorry
Someone has to take the blame!

I'm sorry for not talking
I just can’t think of anything to say
I am just lost for words

I'm sorry for not being there
When you needed someone to talk to
You called, I did not answer, for this is I am sorry

I'm sorry for pressuring you
Even though I was not relizing it
I guess that makes yet another thing I should be sorry for

I'm sorry for being different
I guess I am not like all the others
I guess that is just a curse I have....or is it?!

Im sorry for saying goodbye
I don't know what to do anymore
I have been through so much, and so have you
I know you will say this and that
I guess that, I am sorry for too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home