A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Get Drunk & Smoke Weed All Day!

Hey everyone...had a great time tonight......eatin' coney dogs, sloppy joes, sippin' Bacardi and Smirnof.......Ahhhhh livin' it up! Gotta work tommrow night...sucks balls...awe well just another work day. At least i have to go in at 7 pm...Ness has to be to work in about 4 hours and she just went to bed about a half hour ago......She will be okay she runs better on less sleep anyways.
The writing peice for the day is one that i wrote a while back....hope you all like it.....

Peace & One
-Q-

Artist for the day --> 2Pac, listing to a lot of Pac right now.....yup


"Differnet Type"

Everywhere I look, All I see
Is all these players looking down on me
They see me and they wounder why
I do not act like a normal guy

Well sit back and listen
I'm just wishin'
That everyone around me will just stop trippin'
There holding me back as I'm screamin' & kickin'

You might ask me why
Don't I just break down and cry
Or just give up, and be like all the guys
That's just not what I had in mind

So just sit there and chill
As I take this pill
I'll catch up with ya beyound this hill
As long as I stay on the trail!

By: Quicksilver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home