A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Thursday, November 03, 2005

"Today's The Day"

Quote of the Day
"If there is one thing upon this earth that mankind love and admire better than another, it is a brave man, -- it is the man who dares to look the devil in the face and tell him he is a devil."
- -- James A. Garfield



"Todays the Day"

Let it be known, that todays the day
The day that ya'll get blown away
Now's not the time to let your mind go astray
But be careful because it just may

My time is now
Go ahead and ask me how
You Can't see me
Cuz i float like a butterfly and sting like a bee

I'm coming from every angle
and believe me Im gonna mangle
Ya'...cuz my word is true
And Im comin' outta the blue (right at chu')

So go ahead and watch your back
Cuz i said it before, Im goin' for the sack
Yo' ass better be ready jack
Cuz' your about to ge bitch slapped!

-Quicksilver-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home