A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Saturday, October 29, 2005

"Finding the Light"

I ounce heard this man
And instantly became a fan
A fan of the music he made
But now it seems his faith has made a trade

Now please dont take this as a diss
You just seem liked your pissed
Seems like because someone cheated on you
But you got fans like me to help you through

You dont need to rap like that to make it
Or maybe all that time you where just faking it
I dont know if your true fans can take it

Now dont get me wrong
I've downloaded every song
But i miss the beats you used to make
They made me sit back and think

So hopefully you find the light
I think you just might
We will be here to help you thru this fight
Just hit me up sometime tommorow night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home