A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

"I Am" PLUS...TONY STEWART 2005 NEXTEL CUP CHAMP!!!!

Okay first of all before i getting into the peice i would like to say that congrats to Tony Stewart and the #20 Home Depot Team, they won the 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup Championship.....That is awesome he deserved it!

Now for what everyone is waiting for.....

"I Am"

I'm Not what youy think I AM
But Only what everyone thinks I am
Ill tel ya' who I am and what I am
The Names Quicksilver and Im what everyones talkin' about

Ill hit ya with verse after verse
Ill make ya seem like your cursed
If ya dare to come after me
Ill make your ass run up a tree

Cuz I thank God For grantin' Me
This moment of Clairtey
Cuz he knows that my skills are a rarity
And all the others are just parody's


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home