A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Help from Above"

Let's take a walk down memory lane
I remember how you hooked everyone wiht your cane
You kept everyone in line
And made sure everything went fine

I know we have went thru some rough times
But all you were doing was giving me signs
You have helped me through many problems in life
That's why I want to help you thru this strife

I know you can make it thru this stuff
Because Ness always told me that you were tough
We have known each other for awhile
And no matter what, you seem to always make me smile

So what I'm trying to say
In a long about kinda way
Is that you're truely loved
And sent here from above


By---> Quicksilver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home