A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"War Within"

"War Within"

I Cant take this anymore, All this shit's happened before!
I can see the bodies hittin' the floor
Over & Over again I say.....
Goad will soon find a way......
But how can that be, when everything bad happens to me?

Im about to break down
I go crazy everyday Im in this town
Everyone thinks Im nothing but a clown
But, Im not (or am I?)
Im not tellin' jokes, but I am a joke...
So i guess It all evens out. (But that don't count)

I close my eyes to pray
I pray that everything will be okay
When i close my eyes
I See my soul inside
And the demons scream for me to abide

There telling me to cover up my face
That I cant run the race
The pace is too fast....
My ass cant last....
But ya'll better belive that I'll have a Blast!!!!!!


-Qucksilver-


Song of the Day---> "It's Been Awhile" by Staind<--- Good song and fits the moment cosidering it has "been awhile" scence i have posted something. Plus the song has great meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home