A Day In The Life Of....Well....Me!

My blog with niffty extras

Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm Baaaack w/ "Reality"

Yo! Yo! Yo! Q Be back on the I-Net......yall betta' believe it! Droppin' Hits! Ya' Heard!!!!!

Reality
By: u2o Quicksilver

Reality is a crazy thing these days
It is hard to figure out peoples ways
When Reality hits me
It always seems to bring me..
DOWN!

Why do I deny myself?
Deep down inside I know the truth
I’ve seen the proof
But Reality has not sunk in

Why mu7st I put myself though this
Is this what she wants
( Naw, It cant be she’s just to good for me )
Is this what she needs, a little bit of Reality

Well until Reality strikes me
It will just site here and fight me
But when the battle is over
What will take it’s place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home